Wedding and event planning is expensive enough, without having to buy day-of pieces for your big day! Plus, who has the storage for all of that stuff?! (They do say that clutter contributes to higher stress levels, FYI) Lucky for you, I do have some storage and some pieces to rent! Have a look see below and see what would work for you.
- Rental rates listed below are for a FOUR day period. Additional days can be purchased if required.
- Each item is subject to a security deposit. The total amount of the deposit is returned to you once the item is brought back in the same condition it was rented in. Pending damage to item, the security deposit will be retained by Lit Letters.
- Calligraphy work on windows and mirrors is priced separately from the rental cost.
Have any other questions? Fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
The Happily Ever After Jacket
- size M
- faux leather material
- portion of each rental goes towards Lanark County Interval House
$55 for a FOUR day window + $50 security deposit
6-Pane Rustic Window
- rustic window with intact glass panes
- if used for seating chart, can fit TWO tables of 8-10 guests per window pane
Pricing (RENTAL ONLY):
- $35 for a FOUR day window + $30 security deposit
- calligraphy work NOT included
“Holy Matrimony” Donut Wall
- has 36 pegs
- can hold up to 72 donuts (2 donuts per peg)
- highly recommended that doilies be placed at the end of each peg to keep donut wall clean
- $65 for FOUR day window + $ 60 security deposit
BOOKED 2019 DATES : September 29, October 5
BOOKED 2020 DATES: August 29